Sunday, April 17, 2011

It is almost one in the morning here and I haven't done anything today but eat, watch two episodes of South Park, retrieve my jacket and think about becoming a scientist. I got props for being unpredictable from Savannah about the scientist part. The other day on my rock by the ocean there were all these flowers and I deflowered all of them with my fingers. They were white, and up close there was a pattern written like code on the petals. The grass is different here. Waterproof.

There is a girl in one of my classes who fails all of her subjects. All of them. She studies all the time and asks for more practice but she still can't perform. She's beautiful and she wears these boots that are gigantic and black.

girls are amazing.

the roommates are fighting...very much in need of sleep...the boy roommate seems to be on my side...please calm the raging dragon...

No comments:

Post a Comment