Monday, May 28, 2012

seeing my parents is always funny. my dad always gets my jokes and my mom laughs at inappropriate television scenes really loudly and talks about me when i walk upstairs. she gave me all of her old clothes she was going to give to goodwill and says funny things when i try them on in front of her like, oh i was smaller than you are. isn't that funny? why would you say that? and ozi writing a new chapter in her book about a grape. and alex when he pulled Me and You and Everyone We Know from the middle of my bookcase. all of these heartbreaking moments happening around me at what seems like the wrong time, but time doesn't exist.

outside i held three rocks and lined them up like brothers. then i pushed them down the hill and i think if i was in preschool again i would try to build a tower, too. or would i? if i could go back, would i still trace the timeline and masturbate under my desk with my coat on and throw a huge fucking fit over being made to write a report on the statue of liberty because i didn't want anything i wrote about the statue of liberty to be a book report about 354 stairs? things were so meaningful back then. when i actually saw the statue of liberty she looked small and i was bored after the first five minutes. it was nice to ride the ferry there, though. and i took a picture of my friend courtney sitting in the sun with a beautiful baret in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment