Monday, February 21, 2011

as Google increasingly allows me to sign in using two different accounts
I mishandle two different realities.
What do we talk about in this instance? Clothes?
I am distracted by despair.
My knees collapse instead of my knowledge of the system
(and maybe I'm pedantic but at least I'm not an asshole.)
I was fired by a guy who wants to wonder about space and criticize football.
Jack Kerouac walks next to me without any money looking at food.
Men on the street call out to us
because we're there.

the nail clippers falling apart over the toilet. flushing a screw because i´m not going looking in that. he says over and over you are not my english teacher.

oh my god
oh no
thats so stupid
wow

the body is meat

in the car thinking i like metaphors
or maybe i just like to see the road curve
see the distance

i sleep in a bright blue room next to boxes of "need to be published" fliers
i cannot move sometimes when some people speak
now the internet thinks it is helping

I went from Adam's steps to the north of this country where it always rains
and i'm on antibiotics for the second time
the girl who worked at the doctor's had dream catcher earrings
i also have those

i went from Adam overemphasizing how hilarious our situation must be to my friends
to not knowing what anyone thinks
in November you wore the same teal shirt everyday
i could easily fall asleep walking to IKEA
how much do you have left? 150 euro and i brought 1000
my achilles. until this moment, when i open my eyes, i die.
and i'm wondering what causes me to feel this way all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment