Sunday, February 20, 2011

in my dream i spent all day with the object of my affection's best friend. he was a little fat and wore a black shirt and baseball cap. it was sad. i wanted to cover the kitchen floor with sand because there were piles of it everywhere, but the sand was only dirt and some rocks when i got up close to it. the object of my affection suddenly appeared and showed me more sand in the corner with a sign that said "sand" over it. it was coming out of a picture of someone's hands. but looking closer, that sand was just rocks too and when i tried to make a joke the object of my affection and another person thought it was funny until i couldn't say slip in spanish. the object of my affection looked away not thinking it was funny anymore. he had seven cats because he took pity on them. one was on his shoulder and the others were outside. he told me to sleep with him tonight but i didn't want to sleep in the factory. he got angry. the roommates were in the kitchen with their girlfriends. the refrigerator was open and a lot of pizza was inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment