Sunday, May 22, 2011

I worked myself to tired sleepness. Maybe every foreign country is the un-real place, but the main thing I miss is the scenery on the road that is not between mountains. Cows next to waterproof flowers through cracks in the cement - WTF? ...I told you. Sleepy nonsense time. The difficulty in talking to people because even with yourself you can't really figure out what you want to say.

Sam says: "The Hippies are different here. They like guns."

(?)

saying goodbye is so hard

The spanish bus driver telling me he couldn't guarantee Sarah would make her flight and the words coming out of my mouth because he wasn't supposed to say that to us and I felt like I was the only one who could protect her. The hug she gave me as he looked at his clock and I sat on the metro with my hands on my lap the way I sat on the bus before it pulled out of elementary school.

"The only time I thought about god was when I was about to fall off the stairs."
"That's a good reason."
"It wasn't a reason. It just happened."
"I'm glad you think that' s so funny."


No comments:

Post a Comment