Monday, May 2, 2011

Ines was mad at me because I made her do the flashcards. She said, "I never want to be a person," and wouldn't turn away from her doll house. We played that we were climbing up a mountain with all these babies--I was the Dad so I was holding three babies, compared to her one. Ines made this sling out of her new scarf to carry hers.

I stopped and said, "This baby is old! Is this your mom's?"

She seemed tired, "I don't know, Rachel. I can't remember everything. Maybe it was mine, maybe it was my mom's, I don't know."

Then we had to run away from Voldimort, aka The Bad One. We kept turning into him to demand, "Tell me where Theresa is!" Whenever we were him we pointed at each other with our fingers. I got bored and raised the stakes, telling Ines I was Voldimort and I wouldn't leave until I had Theresa, so Ines paid him off and he went away with a coin worth "one zero zero."

Next Theresa was the Mom, which I thought was hilarious because I could call her Mother Theresa and Ines was a cat who would only talk to me once I pretended to be the doctor from the top of the mountain.

I had the following conversation out loud with myself for everyone's entertainment:

"What is this cat's name?"

"Donno we just call her cat."

"Well, that's your problem. Her name is Dorothy. Dorothy, that grass will give you a stomach ache."

And then Ines the cat stopped eating the grass and put her head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment